Wednesday, March 9, 2016

120+ Uses for the Norwex EnviroCloth


On an ideal morning I am awake, have completed my morning treadmill run, and have showered by the time my little guy wakes up. On this particular morning I gave myself a challenge as I was putting in my 'treadmill time'. 

I challenged myself to come up with 100 uses for the ever so versatile Norwex EnviroCloth. With my phone in hand I began jogging and typing...there was some walking involved as well. Half-way through my run I had quite the list. My phone was awful sweaty (thank goodness for my EnviroCloth) and filled with over 120 different ways to use the Norwex EnviroCloth. 

Enjoy a few of my thoughts! 
I am sure you can think of more!



The ideas kept flowing! You really can clean about 90% of your home with that wonderful little cloth!

Happy Norwexing!

Amy K. Perry
Independent Norwex Consultant
www.amykperry.norwex.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment